Friday, June 6, 2008

And the work continues

Its been nice to see a bit of progress this week. The tiler arrived on Wednesday and by tonight (Friday) all the tiles appear to be cut and laid. According to our CSR the tiler should be finished by next Wednesday so I guess with the public holiday he should be back on site Tues / Wed to do all the grouting and finishing touches.
I have taken some photos but please forgive the quality. Since we are locked out all the photos have been taken through the windows & the windows are FILTHY!

The kitchen cupboards are in Polar White. The tiled splashback is actually a mid-brown colour, not that you can tell in this photo! Nice to see the tiler is making use of our kitchen bench to eat his food!

Trying to see the tiles in the bathroom but nearly impossible from this angle.




Our garage door was also installed this week! I haven't really seen it yet though.

On the day it was installed I got a brief look but it was nearly dark so hard to get a good look at the colour. Ever since the door has been left open so I am impatiently waiting to get a look!

We chose the Jaspar colour so fingers crossed it looks ok. I will post a photo as soon as I manage to get one.

No comments: