Monday, May 19, 2008

Another month goes by....

Well its been a month since my last post & whats been happening?

NOTHING!

Its so ^%$## frustrating! We were told 3 weeks ago that the painters would be on site and we are still waiting. I don't know what the hold up is, maybe Henley have just taken on too many jobs in the Point Cook area?


Actually there was one job completed and that was the render on the front of the house so at least someone was at the house for 1/2 a day this month.

Our contract completion date is the 1st August - we never thought it would take that long to complete but now I'm starting to wonder! Its so difficult trying to juggle current living arrangements, we were lucky to be able to rent back our current home after settlement but we have to be out by 12th July - who knows whether our house will be ready by then.

2 comments:

Michelle and Kayne said...

How very disappointing for you. Everyone I speak to who has built with Henley already tells me how fast it was. They say 5 months max. I don't think ours will be done that quick. Maybe people forget how long it takes?!

Houman Tarash said...

Hi,

Ours is in July and nothing is happening on ours either, I am lucky living with a parrents right now.

They have promised that by the 21st somethign will start to happen, so I am only waiting to see if it will.

Good luck.
Houman