Thursday, January 17, 2008

Still Waiting.........

Went past the block last night and was happy to see our windows have all been delivered. They look fantastic too! I was excited thinking that the frame should now be starting but after a call from our CSR was disappointed to hear the framers are not ready to start yet. Its really disappointing to have to wait again and to not even have a definite start date given.
Fingers crossed things will start again next week but I am feeling so over it all at the moment.
Disappointing too that our CSR only ever calls after I have called her and left a message. Anyway I hope to have more exciting news next time around.

1 comment:

Houman Tarash said...

Hello Trina,
Excited to see someone else building the same house abotu the sametime.
We are close to the Lock up and I think we share a same CSR "JB".
Which state are you building? we are in Taylors Hill (watervale estate).
Good luck and will keep checking your site.
Regards, HT